Young Driven IT Engineer
We are a Combined office with a few companies under a single roof. Our core business is the Superyacht industry,
as well as, Residential and Commercial applications, and we on our way to being #1 in the industry and we are
looking for a good team to lead us there.
This means that you will be working with the next generation hardware, always the newest and fastest technology
and even products you didn’t knew it existed. This also means that we are always learning and we are never
Are you ready to learn and grow with us in this exciting industry?
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT professional who is hands-on and willing to learn.
You will be working in a small team with state of the art technology. Working in a small team allows you to bring
your ideas to the work floor.
Your tasks will be:
- Creating support tickets;
- Providing support to customers where needed;
- Configuring networks from the ground;
- Testing new products;
- Creating network documentation;
- Traveling to superyachts to configure or troubleshoot network;
- Learn about new technology.
- Windows 10;
- Windows server 2016;
- Mac OSX;
- Cisco networking (Certificate would be a plus);
- Routing / Switching;
- Experience with support;
- Non-Smoking (During Working hours);
- Fluent English in reading and writing;
- Clean looking;
What we offer:
- Exciting job at an exciting and growing company;
- Opportunity to grow with us;
- Training for missing skills;
- Good salary;
- Great work environment;
- Training for additional skills;
- Mobile phone
We are looking for someone who loves technology and loves to play with network switches and routers.
Working in the evening or in the weekend is something this will happen frequently, we are looking for someone who is
ready for very flexible working hours.
Are you reading this, and you see yourself in this story. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with
your resume and motivational letter.
We are looking forward to our new IT Engineer!